INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This website (hereinafter referred to as the "website") is administered by the limited liability company M2C Communication d.o.o. Beograd, registration no. 20565730, tax identification no. 106261099, with headquarters at 46 Bulevar Nikole Tesle, New Belgrade (hereinafter referred to as the "controller"), for purposes of website browsing by visitors of the website (hereinafter referred to as the "visitor", i.e. "you").
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, created by the website visited, that contain data. They are stored on the visitor's computer to give the user access to various functions.
Both session cookies and non-session cookies are used on our website.
A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer memory while the visitor is browsing the website. The cookie is erased when the user closes their web browser or after a certain time has passed (meaning that the session expires).
A non-session cookie remains on the visitor's computer until it is deleted.
SITE FUNCTIONALITY AND CONTENT
The share function is used by visitors to recommend our sites and content on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Cookies store information on how visitors use the share function – although not at an individual level - so that the website can be improved. If you do not accept cookies, no information is stored.
How do I reject and delete cookies?
However, you can choose to reject or block cookies set by us or the websites of any third party suppliers by changing your browser settings – please refer to the 'Help' section within your browser for further details.
Personal data we process:
- IP address of the device you use for accessing data on the website of the controller; data on how you use this website or behave on the website; the website search history;
- HTTP header - all information contained in the 'http' header of the visitor's browser;
- Pixel-specific Data - Pixel ID and Facebook cookie;
- Button Click Data – all fields that the visitor has clicked on; field identifiers and all other web pages that the visitor has visited by clicking those fields.
Purposes of data processing:
1. Ensuring website functionality: your personal data helps us ensure proper functioning of the basic functions such as navigation, access to protected sections of the website, quick search of the web content or visitor authentication. The website cannot work properly without processing of data necessary for this purpose.
2. Storing visitor preferences on the domain during the session. Personal data is used for enhancing the visitor convenience by storing data on your settings such as language, region, display resolution, cookie consent, etc.
3. Monitoring traffic on the website.
4. Visitor behaviour statistics and analysis. Personal data is used for generating statistics, tracking and analyzing visitor behaviour on various websites. The data can be used for generating anonymous reports.
Legal basis for data processing: consent of the data subject.
TIME LIMIT FOR DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Where personal data is processed for the purposes of storage of visitor preferences on the domain during the session, monitoring website traffic, visitor behaviour statistics and analysis, the data controller shall stop processing the data when the need to do so for the aforementioned purposes has ceased to exist, and, in any event, it shall stop processing the data upon withdrawal of the visitor’s consent.
Categories of personal data users: marketing agencies, social networks and data analytics and statistics service providers.
The data subject can withdraw his or her consent at any time, without any consequences, by clicking the "Withdraw consent" field, whereupon the data will be erased. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The data subject shall have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of his or her personal data or restriction of processing concerning himself or herself, and shall also have the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
The data processing shall not include any automated decision-making.